ELEVENTH INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONFERENCE
"RUSSIAN PRECIOUS METALS AND GEMSTONES MARKET: TODAY'S SITUATION AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS"
Moscow, November 5 - 6, 2008
ORGANIZERS OF THE CONFERENCE
- The Federal Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- The Moscow city government
- International Informatization Academy
- Association of Russian Banks
- Commercial Bank "Lanta-Bank"
- Moscow State Institute of Radio Engineering, Electronics and Automation (Technical university)
General Information Sponsor of the Conference - Russian Information Agency ITAR-TASS
The Conference is conducted by the International Informatization Academy under the aegis of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce of Russian Federation
KEY PARTICIPANTS OF THE CONFERENCE
- The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation
- Ministry for Defense of Russian Federation
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Ministry for Natural Resources of Russian Federation
- Ministry for Industry and Energy of Russian Federation
- Ministry of Finance of Russian Federation
- Ministry for Economic Development and Trade of Russian Federation
- Central Bank of Russian Federation (Bank of Russia)
- State Organization for Formation of State Fund of Precious Metals and Gemstones of Russian Federation (Gokhran of Russia)
- Public Institution of the Formation of State Fund of Precious Metals and Gemstones of the Russian Federation, gemstones storage, delivery and use (Gokhran of Russia)
PUBLIC AND NON-PROFIT ORGANISATIONS
- Russian Diamond Union
- The Center of the International Cooperation of Precious Metals Producers and Customers
- Interregional Association of Precious Metals Producers
- Russian Jewelry Net
- Russian Jewelers Guild
- The Union of Gold-miners
- Russian Union of Prospectors
- Russian Diamond Chamber
- Association of Diamond Producers
- World Golden Council
- International Platinum Guild
- European Association "Eurometo"
- Precious Metals Society of China
- JSC "GMK "Norilsky Nickel"
- JSC "ALROSA"
- "Polyus" Palnt
- JSC SPO "Kristall"
- JSC "Severalmaz"
- JSC "Artel of Gold-diggers "Amur"
- FSUE "Prioksky Non-ferrous metals Plant"
- JSC "Ekaterinburg Non-ferrous Metals Processing Plant"u JSC "Krasnoyarsk Non-ferrous Metals Plant"
- FSUE "Schelkovo Secondary Precious Metals Plant"
- FSUE "RPC "Supermetall"
- Company "Johnson Matthey" (England)
- Company OSWELT GmbH (Germany)
- Company "Bishop Technology" (USA)
- "Kazmykh" Corporation (Kazakhstan)
To stimulate the interest of Russian and international state, commercial, scientific and public and mass media institutions as well as that of individual investors in the further liberalisation of the Russian precious metals, gemstones and jewelry markets viewing the perspective of joining Russia to the WTO - World Trade Organization.
RPMG-2008 will be held with a view of the large-scaled historical task, which is facing Russia - the development of modern Russian market economy that will be able to double national gross domestic product by 2010. That's why the specific business proposals of Russian and foreign companies with a view of mutually beneficial cooperation will be also reviewed.
TOPICS FOR PRESENTATIONS AND SPEECHES
- Today's situation and future developments of precious metals, gemstones, jewellery and other markets.
- Russian place and role in the world precious metals and gemstones market.
- The development of legislative and normative base of Russian precious metals, gemstones, jewellery and other markets.
- The structure and functioning of Russian precious metals and gemstones market.
- Customs regulation of Russian import and export of precious metals.
- Bank projects of precious metals, gemstones, jewellery and Russian markets development.
- The problems of organization and execution of exchange transactions with golden and platinum measuring ingots.
- Mining, production and business operation with precious metals, gemstones, jewellery and others taxation.
- Precious metals and gemstones mineral and return raw materials base development.
- Prospecting mode of production: the revival of business traditions in Russian gold mining.
- Russian gem market research base and software formation.
- Russian precious metals, gemstones market dataware.
- Business press influence on the market relations in Russian diamond and gold-and-platinum branch development
The Conference organization inclusive of delegates' registration, excursions, business visits, banquette for the delegates is handled by Editorial board of the magazine "Precious Metals. Precious Stones". Address: PO Box 308, Moscow, 125009 Russia
Tel./fax: +7 (495) 745 1428; +7 (495) 434 7438; +7 (499) 748 1020.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official languages of the Conference are Russian.
- Printed materials inclusive advertising presented at the Conference will be handed-out freely to the participants. Audio and video recording of the speeches and presentations can be performed with the authors' authorization.
- After the Conference a collection of presentations and information is to be published (full text in Russian, summaries in English). Publication is free of charge. Conference Organizers take the final decision on the placement of the material in the publication.
- The materials for publication and its appropriate translations must be addressed to the Editorial Board of the magazine "Precious Metals and Precious Stones".
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE
Registration fee for participants is $390. The registration fee includes participation in the Conference, Conference materials and souvenirs.
Registration fee for foreign participants must be made by banking transfer in USD to the following bank: BENEFICIARY BANK:
KB "LANTA-BANK", MOSCOW, RUSSIA, SWIFT CODE COLKRUMM, ACCOUNT: 04406403, BANKERS TRUST COMPANY N.Y. USA, BENEFICIARY: account 40703840600000000012. FOR: Editorial Board of "Precious metals. Precious stones" magazine. Please mention: Payment for "Conference in Moscow".
For the participants from Russia the equivalent of registration fee in Russian roubles must be transferred to the following bank account:
INN 7709238278, settlement account 40703810300000000009 in Commercial bank "Lanta-Bank", Moscow, Correspondent account 30101810400000000348 BIC 044525348, Recipient: Editorial Board of "Precious metals. Precious stones" magazine Payment for: "Conference in Moscow".
Organizational Committee of a RPMG-2008
Complete all fields of the registration form and fax in to the number below, and then mail the original to the following address: Editorial Board of the magazine "Precious metals. Precious stones": 103009, Moscow, abon. 308, Tel./ Fax (495) 745 1428; (495) 434 7438; 8(499)748 1020.
A separate registration form must be completed for each delegate (Photocopies are acceptable).
Mailing address _____________________________________________________________________
City________________________________ Province (State) _________________________________
Country_______________________________Postal/ Zip Code _______________________________
Arrival, departure dates _______________________________________________________________
Topic of speech or presentation_________________________________________________________
Which trips would you like_____________________________________________________________